Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Recipient > Provisioning

viel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good day.

We noticed that mail is not being delivered to our individual email. Is it because we have Single Recipient option enabled on our Test system?

Could you kindly share additional information about this option and how it works?

Do you see any issues if we disable this option?

In case you see an issue, is it possible to change this to a group email?

Is there any global impact if use specific user's email address?

Sample:

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ronna

View Entire Topic
samuelbartoli4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Ronna,

Just wanted to give you some information about the Single Recipient option in the provisioning settings. When this option is turned on, it means that any email notifications generated by any module in the system will be sent to the email address specified in the Single Recipient setting. The purpose of this option is somewhat like "switching off" email notifications, although it's not exactly the same because the emails are actually forwarded to another destination.

If you decide to disable this option, it won't have any direct impact. However, it's important to keep in mind that email notifications will then be sent to users based on the email data you have in the system and the system's notification configuration.

I hope this explanation helps clarify things for you.

Best regards,

Sam

viel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi samuel.bartoli2 ,

Thank you very much for explaining. I'd just like to confirm with you, is Single Recipient disables email notifications for all user? can we still receive email notifications from our individual email addresses other than the one provided in the Single Recipient setting? (for example, for our workflow setup testing)

Thank you! I'm still unsure about the single recipient process behavior.