Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtitution Doesn't Replace Pre-existing Work schedule, but Extend it

KelvinFO
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert, 

I have a case where if employee work on the first shift (08:00-14:00) on Monday and tuesday, he could use IT2003 to move his tuesday's schedule to the second shift (14:00-22:00) on Monday.

- I tried to create IT2003, which technically could work when i set the individual working time to (08:00-24:00), but the client doesn't want the original work schedule to be replaced by subtitution work schedule. Is there a way for me to set up monday 14:00-24:00 IT2003. So it doesn't replace the original work schedule, but extend it instead?

Thank you

View Entire Topic
BGibbons
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to 'modify' the planned working time for a day (as per IT0007) then substitutions is how you do it.
You can in time evaluation dynamically assign a different DWS based on the shift start time.

Why the aversion to substitutions?

bg

KelvinFO
Explorer
0 Kudos
I tried to explain to them that using subtitution will overwrite the original work schedule. I think they don't like the idea of that. And how do i dynamically assign a different DWS in time evaluation? Thank you
BGibbons
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Dynamic Daily Work Schedule assignment, configuration done in  view V_T552V with associated help in IMG node "Assign Daily Work Schedule Dynamically" in transaction SPRO.

Also see standard PCR TD30

Brendan