cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To increase the Proration capping to 150% in compensation SuccessFactors

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement from my client for Compensation proration :

They want to give increment assessing 1.5 years i.e 18 months of performance.

They want to show that in proration and guidelines

Their proration show reflect more than 100% capping to 150% and same has to be applied on guidelines.

I have made changes to the xml tag : canExceedReviewPeriod=”true” with this the proration is reflecting as per employee hire dates, for employees even in 1000% ( as per their hire date) i need to cap this percentage to 150%

How to achieve this ?

Their performance assessment period considered is still last one year but payout is done as per the proration percentage : So here i have given the fiscal date from jan 1st to 31st dec last year - do i need to change even the dates ? or working on Proration alone will help ?

Appreciate your inputs and suggestions

Thanks in Advance

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi shalini.somashekar

I have never heard such a requirement.

I will reach out to my colleagues to confirm but I think the only way to achieve this would be to have them calculate the proration for each employee and map it from a custom object to the standard proration column (or to load it directly in the proration column of UDF if they don't have EC).

All the knowledge around proration is consolidated in this blog with examples and includes a business case at the end too.

All the best

Xavier

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for you reply, Yes please check and let me know if any of your colleagues had such requirement or if there is any customizing can be done on this.

Regards

Shalini

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi shalini.somashekar

Confirmed by Product, there is no way in standard. Customer needs to import the value based on reports each year.

If they don't take no as an answer you can try to come up with a complex workaround through MDF (if at all possible). Unfortunately we don't build custom things like this unless we've come across it ourselves which is not the case here.

All I can confirm is that Proration standard field can be mapped to a custom object of type string.

From there you need to take the content of all the recordings and blogs about MDF designs for Compensation and figure out your own way to automate this with the use of business rules. However please be ready to spend a lot of time if you go down that path.

You can look at the following blogs :

All the best

Xavier