Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Pay Mass Update Job - Not updating # of days correctly

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have a field on our variable pay template history section where it stores the # of days of each assignment row. 

We started the cycle few days back and with the help of SAP SF, we scheduled Employee History job along with update worksheets and another job to perform mass update and this job type is "Variable Pay Mass Update Job". Prior years, this used to update the field correctly but this year, it is not updating that field correctly.

For ex: one of the assignment has start date as 12/31/2022 and end date 12/31/2023. The job is calculated the # of days as 366 instead of 365 as it considers 12/31/2022 as well. Whereas in prior years, it used to calculated 365 correctly.

Anyone facing this type of issue and how this was resolved.

Guidance appreciated.

Best Regards,

Balaji

View Entire Topic
xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@BalajiNudurupat 

Can you check in last year's template employee history whether the start date of the records was 1/1 by any chance ? The end date will always be 12/31 but I'm thinking that maybe last year you used 1/1 (which is the start date that should be used for this formula to work correctly). Please test with 1/1 for this year and see what happens.

I will test when I find time (not much lately unfortunately).

All the best

Xavier

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi @xavierlegarrec: We did not change configuration on this. The start date of the records is always from the EC record and it has prior to 1/1 dates. Please check if this is an issue. Thank you.