cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Course Completion

TrevorHope
Discoverer

We have an online learning item with scorm content attached that launches using the inline player.  When the course launches there is a line of text at the top of the play with the text "verify course completion" and then a small "recycle" log next to it.  If the user clicks on this the course will mark as complete even though the user has not completed any/all of the content in the course..

Can this be disabled?  I have the online content configured to 

• Add to History on Completion of All Content, 
  • Users can Review Completed Content from History, 
  • Content is available for launch (available for users)
  • Add to history on pass
  • The Content Object is set to use inline player

• Course Completion.jpgcompletion 2.jpg
UweStieglitz
Participant
0 Kudos
Good Question, Trevor. Same question from my side? What is the purpose? Can we disable it?
Veljko_Roskar
Participant
0 Kudos
I too would like to know the purpose and how to disable. Our elearns complete via SCORM triggers or exam questions.
Veljko_Roskar
Participant
0 Kudos

If users are getting a completion when clicking the "Verify course completion" on first page of course, then the content is likely setup to complete on launch.

Veljko_Roskar
Participant
0 Kudos
@TrevorHope perhaps you could repost this question where it would get more attention: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-successfactors-learning-user-group-discussions/bd-p/learning...
Mariola_I_821
Explorer
0 Kudos
Yes I'm agree, this solution make confusion of users. Maybe you should create Improvement Request for this and SAP will change something..
rjscholl
Explorer
0 Kudos
@Veljko_Roskar: Yours seems like the best individual solution or work-around here in lieu of a change to the application. Could you share which label this was that you edited? Thanks!
brookerichmond
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello - Does anyone know if there are any articles on this label- i.e supplied from SAP with the actual information around what it will be/should be used for and the implications of changing it?

View Entire Topic
UweStieglitz
Participant

Sorry, I don't have an answer, but I would also be very happy to learn how I can disable this feature. It is really irritating for our users... Thanks, Uwe

JL49911
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi - were you able to disable this feature in your system? We would also like to disable it
Veljko_Roskar
Participant
0 Kudos
I posted this question in Learning Design Advisors forum; no answer as of now: https://workzone.one.int.sap/site#workzone-home&/discussions/Nt1rHzFYK3Cb09ZYWYmljW
Veljko_Roskar
Participant

We decided to change the label from "Verify Course Completion" to "Reload content" as the function is basically a refresh. 

The label is: label.VerifyCourseCompletion