Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication Status Success But No Data Changes

David-Bann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am setting up data replication from SF EC to SAP ERP. I now have basic replication working (or at least in principle).

After making a change to employee 1234's name in EC, I trigger the replication query from ERP with transaction ECPAO_EE_ORG_QRY - I do not specify any Employee Number or Change Date. The replication process is triggered and the status of the web service calls in SRT_MONI are all successful - the status "Replication of employee data was successful for Employee ID 1234". There are no errors in transaction SLG1.

But when I look at the employee details in PA20 in the ERP system, there are no changes.

Is there something I am missing? Is there another step that needs to take place to move the changes from staging area to the employee database?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

David-Bann
Participant

Ok, with the help of SAP support, it was found that replication does not occur if an employee is in a payroll area which is not accounting relevant. In my case, the employee was just that. Basically the standard replication logic says that if this is the case, then only replicate the payroll area, and nothing else, and don't give any errors. OSS Note 2611225 fixes this and removes the payroll relevance check.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

David-Bann
Participant
0 Kudos

From what I can see, the staging area in ERP is only used for the Org Assignment data, and not for the master data. Does this mean that the employee master data should be updated in ERP as the replication takes place? Or is there a step after replication that needs to take place for the master data changes to take effect?