Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart Integration Centre Intelligent Services XML SOAP Output

Krishneel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Through the SuccessFactors Integration Centre I have defined an Intelligent Services XML SOAP Output for Equipment Task (ONB2EquipmentActivity).

This works fine, however I wanted to know, if our middleware fails to process the SOAP XML for some reason, is there any way we can retrigger the same message manually from the SuccessFactors Integration Centre? I checked the Execution Manager but it doesnt appear to give this option?

Thanks,

Krishneel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karenperez
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear Krishneel,

For IC jobs that are triggered by ISC events, the correct method of rerunning the integration is to reproduce the event that triggered the integration. Accessing the integration center job and clicking on 'Run Now' will not be the correct approach, since it does not guarantee that the desired record will be output.

Example: the job is triggered whenever there's a change to an employee's Job Title and its execution has failed for employee X because of some network issue related to the integration's destination. After identifying the root cause and fixing the issue, you need to force a dummy change to employee X job title again to cause the integration to run.

I hope this helps!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Karen Perez

Answers (0)