Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Companion for Enable Now Manager

andrewpickstone
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm not able to get the SAP Companion extended scenario to work in S/4HANA - this is something I've been working through with SAP support for several weeks now.

In the meantime, I thought I might try and get the extended SAP Companion for Enable Now Cloud Manager working. While all the default SAP content appears, it's almost as if SAP Companion ignores the integration configuration I've done, it doesn't even pick up on the colour scheme I've selected. I've followed the integration instructions within SAP Notes, all the snippets are up-to-date etc.

I'm wondering if there is fundamentally something amiss with the configuration of Enable Now manager? As the default content provided by SAP is working in Companion, would that rule out scripting being blocked?

Many Thanks,

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DirkManuel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It works for me, but it's difficult to say without seeing your settings. What do you have for your Content Sources in the configuration, and are you sure you are specifying the URL correctly in the Server Settings?

andrewpickstone
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

I've used the following URL formats, do they look OK?

Many Thanks,

Andrew

DirkManuel
Active Contributor

Yes, that looks OK. And you tool the URL of that config (which should look something like: https://co-operative.enable-now.cloud.sap/wa_cfg/xxxxxxxx/WebAssistant.js and pasted that into your Server Settings? (And this is using the SAP Enable Now snippet template?)

andrewpickstone
Explorer

Thanks so much Dirk.

It's working now. I hadn't realised that the config needs to be left for over an hour to take effect, so I'd been expecting it to work instantly and then when it didn't I'd tinkered with the settings.

Answers (0)