Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Pension Payout with EC - EC Payroll P2P integration

andreas_linhart
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!

Please share your experience with handling pension payouts in EC-ECPay point-to-point integration.

There is no information in the master implementaton guide for ECPay on how to define and set appropiate Event Reasons in EC that allow the replication to genereate an action with ERP code 14 and employee status "retired".

I found two promissing approaches in terms of EC (without direct relation to ECPay) but both did not bring the expected result:

1) Enhanced Pension Handling Using Job Information with Same Employment

I created a custom Event Reason "Retirement with Pension Payout" linked to the 05 - Data Change Event in EC and did the code mapping on Event Reason to Action Reason level but the replication will always consider the SAP standard Event mapping of EC Code 05 to ERP Action 02 - Organizational Change. This is probably because ECPay P2P integration expects a 1:1 mapping of EC Event and ECPay Action.

2) enable EC functionality for Pension Payouts

This linked KBA describes how to enable Pension Payout Details Portlet in People Profil under Admin Center > Manage Employee Central Settings > Pension Payouts
However, this feature is not available in my EC instance (Preview with Rel. 2405)

I would appreciate any help or guidance on this matter.

Regards,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)