cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Content for beginners in SAP GUI

enzovera88
Explorer
0 Kudos

The customer ask me for standard content for beginners in SAP GUI. They need content that explain how to navigate in SAP, how access to the transactions, etc

Is there any content like that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DirkManuel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, there is standard content on using the Fiori Launchpad that is usually available directly from the Home screen. See here.

enzovera88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Great, but I need for SAP GUI desktop program, not Fiori if possible

DirkManuel
Active Contributor

Ohh, sorry; I mis-read (not used to people asking about the old stuff... 😉 ). You can probably find something in Learning Hub, but I am not aware of anything that comes with SAP Enable Now...

Wallace
Active Participant

I would expect this to be outside scope of the SEN/SAP Companion "standard" world.
To me it is base way of working knowledge when working with SAP and a sapgui UI.

A quick google search for: "how to use sapgui" yields some videos, maybe some other items you could leverage without intellectual property or other infringements.

If something already existing can't be used, then perhaps something could be quickly built in SEN using the book /book page approach.
If SEN/SAP Companion Desktop were needed, then I'd consider adding a link on the menu start, assuming there's a standard menu in use.

Hope this helps refine this question further.