cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit text boxes in Enable Npw

radha1977
0 Kudos

Iam working in VDI set up.

I have couple of issues with Enable Now.

1. I am unable edit the text boxes created in book pages. This happens randomly.

2. The producer crashes multiple times randomly

Has anyone experienced this kind of situation and how to mitigate this?

anne-petteroe
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello Radha,

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

Feel free to take our Q&A tutorial at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html as well, as that will also help you when preparing questions for the community.

By adding a picture to your profile you encourage your readers to respond.

Kind regards,
Anne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DirkManuel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is happening when you can't edit text boxes? Do you get a message, or does it just do nothing when you click in the text box? It may be that it is just taking a while to open the editor (for whatever reason - PC busy, etc.) - I've had it occasionally take 4 or 5 seconds to open the text editor if my PC is running at 100% CPU doing something else.

Related to that, what are you doing when Producer crashes? Producer can be a bit intolerant about multiple actions being buffered - and if you are repeatedly clicking on the screen (e.g. because the text editor isn't being displayed fast enough) sometimes it will just give up and shut down. Personally I'll click on something once - then a second time if it doesn't respond (in case I mis-clicked the first time) but then I'll just wait, in case it is hanging/buffering, and I don't want to risk it randomly closing on me.

If it is neither of these things (and assuming you are in a cloud environment) I'd suggest deleting your Producer Workarea and recreating it. That's a painful/sledgehammer approach, but at least it will make sure that nothing is corrupted in your local Workarea. But chances are it is just PC issues and not Producer itself.