Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Initiate the Onboarding from RCM

former_member117242
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure MPH for RCM. I followed this article- 2710912 - How to Configure a Recruiting to EC When Onboarding is Configured - RCM - SAP ONE Support ... and it worked, but at the same time caused an issue for Onboarding. e.g. "initiate onboarding" button disappeared. For requisitions where the filter is set to "Yes", onboarding is not working.

Previously in a set up when "Onboarding Integration Setup" was set to all requistions Onboarding was working perfectly fine.

Anyone has an idea, what can cause this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajeeshnair
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi adr_000,

A second template is NOT required because mfield2 in job requisition template is the filter to have initiate onboarding as an option. I have quite a few customers who uses the filter in the same job requisition.

I believe its the mfield2 condition that need to satisfy here. Based on which the onboarding can be initiated.

If the requirement is to have mfield2 = No then you can update it accordingly.

Kind regards,

Ajeesh

ajeeshnair
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi adr_000,

Could you please check whether the user has 'Initiate Onboarding' RBP permission and the application status has the onboarding feature permission configured?

Kind regards,

Ajeesh

former_member117242
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeesh,

PRBs are granted & application status config is set for offer status. In general Onboarding is working, if i do not change "Onboarding Integration Setup" to JRs with criteria, but then RCM is not available.

Any chance it requires two different JR templates? One for RCM-EC and second one for RCM-ONB-EC?

Regards,

Ada

ajeeshnair
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello adr_000,

I hope you are doing good.

Your observation is correct. The 'Initiate Onboarding' option appears only if the candidate qualifies the filter condition you have applied. Meaning, if the candidate has mfield2 = No then, the initiate onboarding option will not appear and the candidate will appear under Manage Pending Hires queue. Initiate Onboarding appears as an option if the candidate satisfies mfield2 = Yes.

Hope this helps and run a test to understand the system behaviour.

Kind regards,

Ajeesh

former_member117242
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeesh,

Thanks for the comment.

Yes, you are right and probably i was not precise in my question. So the issue is that for those requisition, where the answer is "Yes", so the onboarding should work for them, unfortunately it is not working. The option to initiate onboarding is not available.

Regards,

Ada