cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Pay - Can Assigment Details section to have symbols (%,$) in its number format

ernestogabrielm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to know if is possible to add symbols like % or $ in the assigment deatil section, the same as the other sections of the variable pay form. 

I think not, but I wanted to be sure.

ernestogabrielm_0-1703617101113.png

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@ernestogabrielm 

As per error message suggests delete the tag mentioned in it or change its value and retry.

I can't take you more than the hand than providing a recording like I did in my blog and don't have a lot of bandwidth to help assisting every step along the way.

All the best

Xavier

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@ernestogabrielm 

In standard fields from the varpayemphist table (the ones from your screenshot) it is not possible but if you use ALCF fields you can achieve what you want. 

See recording #3 of link below. 

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/03/11/3-key-configuration-setups-to-master-in-variable-pay/

All the best

Xavier

ernestogabrielm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @xavierlegarrec ,

I added the changes to de xml:

<comp-field-definition id="cust_TargetPercent" isCustomField="true" isVisible="true" type="percent" useFor="varpay" level="assignment" importKey="tgtPct" importsrc="DM" readOnly="true" width="6" hidePercentage="false" hideAmount="false" percentageReadOnly="false" reloadable="false" auditable="false" displayOrder="1" reportable="true" needCalcTotal="false">
<comp-field-label><![CDATA[Target Percent]]></comp-field-label>
<comp-field-number-format-id><![CDATA[customPercentFormat]]></comp-field-number-format-id>
<comp-custom-field-formula><![CDATA[totalGoalResultsPayoutPercent]]></comp-custom-field-formula>
<field-permission type="read">
<role name>*</role name>
<field refid=comp-fields"></field>
<route-step stepid="*"/>
</field-permission>
</comp-field-definition>
<comp-field-definition id="cust_TargetAmount" isCustomField="true" isVisible="true" type="money" useFor="varpay" level="assignment" importKey="basis" importsrc="DM" readOnly="true" width="6" hidePercentage="false" hideAmount="false" percentageReadOnly="false" reloadable="false" auditable="false" displayOrder="2" reportable="true" needCalcTotal="false">
<comp-field-label><![CDATA[Target Amount]]></comp-field-label>
<comp-field-number-format-id><![CDATA[defMoneyFormat]]></comp-field-number-format-id>
<comp-custom-field-formula><![CDATA[assignmentBasis]]></comp-custom-field-formula>
<field-permission type="read">
<role name>*</role name>
<field refid=comp-fields"></field>
<route-step stepid="*"/>
</field-permission>
</comp-field-definition>

but, when import to provisioning I have the error:

Error: You have entered an incorrect value for the attribute comp-default-sort.

The line is the same as other templates:

<comp-default-sort field="userName" order="asc" sortby="empLastName"></comp-default-sort>

I can not identify the problem..

Any Idea?

Thanks!

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@ernestogabrielm 

Yes, it's all explained in the recording I pointed to.

All the best

Xavier

ernestogabrielm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @xavierlegarrec ,

Is it possible  to bring in custom fields the varPayEmpHistData values of tgtPct and basis? 

Im tryin to map them but the system seems not to allow it.

I need the symbols of those fields.

ernestogabrielm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @xavierlegarrec ,

Do you talk about this section? Here is all assigned.. 

ernestogabrielm_0-1703688962910.png

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@ernestogabrielm 

Yes if you turn your ALCF fields into Percent or Money you will see the symbols.

All the best

Xavier