Billions of people have a smartphone. What does this mean for employers? Mobile brings employee closer to HR processes through the mobile applications and boost the productivity and satisfaction of employees. With the right tools employees do better work.
We at SAP SuccessFactors are working hard on developments for our mobile app. I’m excited to share our new mobile innovations in 2H 2022, which covers homepage, mobile text customization, learning, performance & goals as well as opportunity marketplace features.
We are excited to announce the addition of two more quick actions in the home page. SAP SuccessFactors Mobile users now have the ability to easily access the Give Feedback quick action all available from the home page.
Give Feedback quick action & Company Documentation quick action
Mobile Text Customization
Our customers’ top-voted Influence idea was Mobile Text Customization, which we delivered in the September 2022 release. Administrators can replace the default mobile labels with customized text strings that better reflect their organization’s business practices and culture. Details can be found here.
We are also happy to share that with the December 2022 release when creating an allowance type, customers can now specify if the unit of an allowance type is a decimal value or several hours and select the Cost Center field in the Allowances section. The decimal value is helpful for flexible recording allowance linked to other units like kilometres, mileage, and amounts, whereas adding a cost center enables cost allocation via the payroll system.
Learners now have access to external Open Content Network (OCN) courses with item details so they can find and participate in training no matter where they are.
In addition, learners can view item details for OCN courses in the new Course Home experience, and quickly decide whether to enroll, request approval, launch the content, return to a course already in-progress, or complete other post-course actions.
SAP SuccessFactors Mobile Learning
1. The new Support Team Goal feature provides mobile users with the capabilities to view, assign/unassign, share/un-share a team goal. Managers can also create/manage goals for their team members. This helps managers to track the goal results for a group of employees.
Support Team Goal
2. The feature Comment on a Goal enables mobile users to add, edit, reply, and delete a comment on a goal. This helps organizations promote a culture of continuous engagement of the goal throughout its lifecycle.
Comment on a Goal
3. Goals from a previous Goal Plan can now be copied and edited during your goal creation task. The efficiency in this task is increasing by repurposing goals previously used in your organization’s goal plan.
Copy Goal from previous Goal Plan
Besides to the developments around goals, we are also delivering enhancements inOpportunity Marketplace.
1. Assignment users can now see custom fields, related dynamic team information and workflow information within the assignment detail page. Additionally, a user’s assignment experience will also be visible in their People Profile page, so HR administrators or assignment owners who have permission can see their related experience. Beyond that, assignment owners are supported with flexible control on setting up and editing duration for the offered assignees. The last exciting enhancement is we’ve adding push notification support on various scenarios for both assignment owner and applicants, to avoid missing any critical information.
2. In addition, to keep a consistent experience across different types of opportunity cards, we’ve introduced a fresh card design in the latest version. To help users easily find opportunities they interacted before, a new section “My Opportunities” with direct entry points to “Bookmarks”, “In Progress” and “History” had been introduced in the Opportunity Marketplace landing page.
3. Finally, mobile user can find interesting opportunities by getting history search terms when triggering search, or drill into specific areas by leveraging facet filter function.
Opportunity Marketplace: Search & Filter
I hope that this has given you a good insight into what we delivered in our 2H 2022 release for SAP SuccessFactors Mobile Application. For more details please check the release notehere.
More information on the SAP SuccessFactors Mobile App you can find in our SAP SuccessFactors community here.