Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on HCM solutions for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amandagong
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

**Update on June 23, 2023**

Starting June 29, 2023, the SAP ONE Support Launchpad will redirect you to SAP for Me without further prompts. Find more information in My Support

1. Redirect

Starting April 22, 2023, when accessing the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, you receive a pop-up redirecting you to SAP for Me:

• You have the option to stay in the launchpad if needed until the deprecation date if you click on ‘Continue with the SAP ONE Support Launchpad for now’.
  • Important note: If you choose ‘Make SAP for Me my new entry point’, your choice is remembered and the next time you try to open the SAP ONE Support Launchpad homepage or a bookmarked application, SAP for Me will automatically start for you. You can go back to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad from SAP for Me by clicking on your ‘User Profile’ > ‘My Settings’ > ‘Return to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad’:Go back to OSLP.png

Starting June 29, 2023, SAP for Me will be the central entry point, and the SAP ONE Support Launchpad homepage will be deprecated. If you try to open the launchpad homepage or any bookmark, you will be automatically redirected to SAP for Me without further prompts. Redirects will bring you to the respective place in SAP for Me. In case you’d like to see an overview, review Where can launchpad tiles be found in SAP for Me?

2. New Personalized Onboarding to SAP for Me Home Page

If you never used SAP for Me before, you are invited to personalize your homepage. By telling us what you’re working with and what tasks are important for you, we can identify the cards you need and put them on your SAP for Me home page to get you started:

20230421 bubble.png

3. ‘Get Support’ application (replacing former ‘Incident Wizard/Form’)

The new ‘Get Support’ application provides a guided and harmonized support experience in SAP for Me. It represents a central access point to previously detached applications:

• ‘Report an Incident’ (now called a ‘Case’)
  • Expert Chat
  • Schedule an Expert
  • Ask an Expert Peer (will integrate later)
  • SAP Community

Picture1.png

It provides a step-by-step guidance and uses artificial intelligence to predict the right product categorization, ‘Recommended Solutions’ and recommends the most suitable support channel:

Picture2.png

Read more about Why choosing the right system and product will help resolve your product issue faster | SAP Blogs the New ‘Get Support’ Application and Structure of Services & Support Dashboard | SAP Blogs

4. New ‘Support Knowledge Search’

Access a world-class intelligent search and relevancy platform, powered and automatically tuned by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. Analytics will help to enhance the relevancy of the results even further over time. Type-ahead suggestions serve relevant content and answers quickly with automatic query completion and intelligently ranked results.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Read more about it in this blog Leverage the brand new ‘Support Knowledge Search’ in SAP for Me

Resources

If you have questions during the transition, please review:

SAP for Me is made for you – explore me.sap.com/home today!

Related blogs: