Kolkata Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events in Kolkata, share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, and learn from others via blogs posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sayontan098
Explorer

I am very much interested to take participate as a volunteer in SAP Inside Track Kolkata 2024.Moreover, I'm eager to forge new connections and friendships with fellow volunteers and attendees alike. There's something special about coming together with people who share your passions and interests, exchanging ideas, and building meaningful relationships that extend beyond the confines of the event itself.

I am from SAP ABAP developer background also works in SAP RAP and Odata services as per my interest and wants to connect with senior of same domain. @DataTherapist  can I contribute as volunteer? I hope to learn and be better version of myself as a professional and personal through this volunteering event and knowledge sharing session.

SAP Inside Track #SIT Kolkata #Kolkata #SITKOL2024

3 Comments
DataTherapist
Active Participant

Thank you for your interest. We are looking forward to your presence and contribution to the event success. Please post more blogs, start a discussion and try to explore Q&A sections for upskilling 🙂

AishikGanguly
Newcomer

I am looking forward to this event SAP Inside Track Kolkata 2024 and I am hoping this year it would much more bigger and eventful than our previous year. I am keenly interested to actively participate in this event and I will feel myself honoured if I can support in any form to make the event a grand success.

Being a ABAP developer, I am seeing this event to connect with people from same domain and to be in touch with people from various industries and domains. 

#SAPinsidetrackkolkata. #SIT

#SAP. @DataTherapist  Looking forward for all your inputs to make this event a grand success.

Soham_SCM
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

Since I started working in SAP back in 2022, I always wondered if there is a community or club or group where people can come, share knowledge regarding various modules of SAP, their interconnections between each other...and integration with AI and myriad thoughts! I was not aware about SIT Kolkata, 2023. Such a naive I was. Just after the event happened last year with a grand success, I connected with @DataTherapist and realized that Oh! I missed a great opportunity. Then I joined the SAP kolkata community and since then I have connected with lot of people working in Supply Chain Management (using SAP softwares) in Kolkata.

Being an APO/IBP functional consultant, I look forward to connect with more people in SIT Kolkata who are working in same area and share knowledge as much as possible and stay connected with each other.

I am eager to volunteer in SIT Kolkata, 2024 and it will be a great learning experience if I can work with a team and add value by learning and unlearning from all of you who are part of this event!

SAP Inside TrackKolkata

#SIT_Kolkata_2024