Kolkata Discussions
Be part of the Kolkata group by commenting on discussions and starting your own. Share your thoughts, connect with others, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interested for SIT Kolkata 2024 ?

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Dear All 

Please comment on your topic of interest for SIT Kolkata 2024.

If you want to contribute to the event's success, kindly let us know how you want to be part of the event.

Kolkata, SIT Kolkata 2024, #sitkol

#btp #AI Sustainability 

Please follow rules of engagement to maintain the decorum within the community. 

https://pages.community.sap.com/resources

https://pages.community.sap.com/resources/rules-of-engagement

42 REPLIES 42

sayontan098
Explorer

Hi All,

It will be great to hear about Sap cloud and RAP like new technologies in SAP.

Topic of interest- SAP cloud and RAP

SitabjaB
Discoverer

Hello , 

Some of the events can be on GenAI, BTP, some niche functional modules.

If we get some challenging implementation story from industry expert that will be very helpful.

To engage more number of freshers some basic SAP knowledge and how they need to move in their career will also be a very helpful interaction for them. 

AslimMiya
Discoverer

Excited to attend few topics on S/4 Hana Public cloud, GenAI, BTP Administrator etc.

0 Kudos

Excited to attend GenAI topics

Soham_SCM
Explorer

Would like to know how SAP IBP is going to drive the future supply chains. What are the updates that are going to come in Response and supply since it has not yet matured enough to support the CTM functionalities that APO SNP is having. How joule will integrate with IBP. Apart from that How SAP Signavio is all about and its specialities!

DineshguruNallu
Explorer

Hi, I m Dineshguru Nalluveerappan from SAP SuccessFactors background. I would like to register a speaker on SAP SuccessFactors with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning real time NxtGen Digital Transformation use cases. Basically How SAP SuccessFactors customers can utilize AI & ML with SuccessFactors and transform the business processes by data driven decision making effectively and efficiently.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dineshguru-nalluveerappan-pmp%C2%AE-csm%C2%AE-1ba73746/

PratyayM
Newcomer

Being an Basis Consultant, I would like if the future of Basis consultants in the industry and what all skills we should look to upskill and thrive. 

Nandini1
Explorer

Hello,

Greetings!

Being a new comer to SAP Functional consulting area, I would like gather more knowledge and scopes in the OTC area(particularly SD and BRIM).

Regards,

Nandini

SohamBhKoL
Explorer

Hi,

I would love to be a part of SIT Kolkata 2024 as a volunteer.

I am quite excited to hear some wonderful experiences from others, from ABAP perscpective as well as other upcoming technologies.

@DataTherapist Thank you for the opportunity for informing about this upcoming event.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Thank you for your kind words. This is an open platform for everyone to learn, upskill, and help each other to grow. 

Kindly share any feedback to make this event a success. 

vdayal1994
Discoverer

Being an IS-Utilities Consultant, I would like to hear more about upcoming new practice in Utility domain and going forward future forecast with AI implementations. It was a wonderful experience last year and I would you like to be a part of this year as well.

Thank You !!  @DataTherapist 

spandan1997
Explorer

Interested

Nabeel1
Discoverer

Interested

0 Kudos

Hello 
Kindly go to the event page of SAP Inside track Kolkata and show your interest in the top-right option. 
Please join the Kolkata Group 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

0 Kudos

Give link to the page.

ayusc
Explorer

Hi someone please help me i am new here. I cannot understand where can I get the SAP community ID referred to here.

Screenshot_20240404-100900.jpg

DataTherapist
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, please go to https://www.sap.com/india/account/universal-id.html, follow the video, and within 15 minutes you will get your ID. 

Please join the Kolkata Group 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

0 Kudos

I opened that link but it's not working 

Screenshot_20240404-105336.png

DataTherapist
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Your ID is working hence you can post comment. Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Actually I am interested in the SIT - ICOE Hackathon 2024 and while filling the google form for it, there is an option for SAP Community ID. But i can't understand what to put there I have a SAP Universal ID which is my email itself so are they the same thing ? ( please see the picture about what it asks in the SAP community ID field)

Screenshot_20240406-231306~2.png

0 Kudos

So which one is the ID to use in the form? The one in the settings page, or the one in this https://account.sap.com/manage/accounts page?

0 Kudos

UID please. We will check if any issue while generating participants/ volunteer badges.

0 Kudos

Which one is the UID? (I'm interested in SIT hackathon 2024).

Is it

1. the email id I registered with

2. SAP Community > My settings : Personal

RonBis_2-1712460172300.png

3. Or, https://account.sap.com/manage/accounts 

RonBis_4-1712460471248.png

?

Same question bro.

Only 3 days left to apply otherwise we cannot apply please help us !!!

The ID starting with Pxx. 

0 Kudos

Please use ID starting with 'P'

arnab74
Newcomer
0 Kudos

can you please tell me, in the Google form I have to put my universal user email ID or my user ID & also how can I join the Kolkata sap group?

0 Kudos

For now, register for the event. You can share your uid when we will request to generate participants/ volunteer badge. We are only accepting registration through community page for an uniform process.

Please open community.sap.com -> group -> location -> Aisa Pacific -> Kolkata. Then subscribe to the group for updates.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Nilesh-Pal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How will the MCQ test on 11th be conducted ? Will it be separate for each team member with respective ids or using one id and sitting together as a team to solve the question ?

0 Kudos

I think it should be for all team members not individuals as then there's no reason for creating a team. I think there would be n

0 Kudos

Yes it is team related only

dipam
Newcomer
0 Kudos

interested

0 Kudos

Please show your interest by clicking 'RSVP' option -> 'YES' through the below link

SAP Inside Track Kolkata 2024 - SAP Community

mdwashim
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Oh yes I am very much interested.

0 Kudos

Please show your interest through 'RSVP' functionality of the below link

SAP Inside Track Kolkata 2024 - SAP Community

Sanniddha
Discoverer
0 Kudos
SAP Community ID*
If you don't have SAP Community ID, please follow this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmvVKnLFXA to create one. You should then follow the Kolkata Group to know more details about the competition. Only valid SAP Community ID that follows Kolkata group will be eligible for certification and participation in Round 2.

Which group we have to follow?

0 Kudos

This group only.

0 Kudos

Please join the below group

Kolkata - SAP Community