Learner Stories
Discover inspiring stories from learners around the globe, where they share their experiences how upskilling with SAP impacted their life. Get inspired by how building SAP skills can help propel careers to new heights and how you can start your own learning journey.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anne_Lenhardt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Sandra was 10 years old when she knew what she wanted to become: A successful woman in tech. It was when her uncle bought his first computer, and she found the urge within her to know how the machine worked. "In that moment, I knew that I wanted to write programs for computers", the ABAP developer and systems engineer from Mexico explains.  

Free learning resources on SAP Learning site 

But getting to this point wasn’t always an easy path for her. Sandras's boss encouraged her to take an SAP ABAP certification. “All my coworkers passed the exam, and I failed it. It was bad because I felt like I wasn’t a good programmer”, Sandra says. So, she started to look for more learning resources on the topic – and found SAP Learning site and SAP Community.  

“There, I have met many people who have a passion for SAP and we can share and learn together”, she describes the biggest benefit. However, it’s not the only platform where the certified ABAP developer shares her knowledge. In her very own YouTube channel “Mundo ABAPer”, the SAP Devtoberfest 2022 winner publishes short and information-packed videos, summarizing her years of experience to help Spanish speakers to reach their learning goals faster. “Programming is what I love to do”, Sandra says. No doubt about it! 

Start your own success story  

Did you feel inspired by Sandra’s story? Then kick-start your own success story with SAP today. Benefit from tailored and self-paced learning opportunities that meet you when and where you learn b.... Get certified to demonstrate your expertise and boost your career. We are looking forward to many more great success stories! 
4 Comments