Lingen Blog Posts
Share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, provide updates on local news and events, and learn from others via blogs posts in the SAP Lingen group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcobuescher
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am thrilled to be part of this community and excited to introduce myself to you! As the curators of this group, we would like to share a bit about who I am, what you can expect from us, and what drives me to host amazing events for you.

About Me : I am Marco Ich bin SAP Consultant, Developer and Trainer I am a passionate SAP Consultant and developer at NTT Data, at the same time I organize sap codejams in Lingen and would like to build and expand an SAP Community in Lingen.

What to Expect: I am going to organize local events and keep you posted on them in this location group. Also, I am always open to new ideas and feedback to make our local community even better!

Let's connect: I'd love to get to know you better and hear your thoughts on what makes a great event. Feel free to reach out here on the community platform or connect with me on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcobuescher/.

See you soon!

Hallo Lingen Community!

Ich bin begeistert, Teil dieser Gemeinschaft zu sein und freue mich, mich euch vorzustellen! Als Kurator dieser Gruppe möchte ich euch ein wenig darüber erzählen, wer ich bin, was ihr von uns erwarten könnt und was mich antreibt, tolle Veranstaltungen für euch zu organisieren.

Über mich: Ich bin Marco Ich bin SAP-Berater, -Entwickler und -Trainer. Ich bin ein leidenschaftlicher SAP-Berater und -Entwickler, gleichzeitig organisiere ich SAP Codejams in Lingen und möchte eine SAP Community in Lingen aufbauen und erweitern.

Was Sie erwartet: Ich werde lokale Events organisieren und euch in dieser Location-Gruppe auf dem Laufenden halten. Außerdem bin ich immer offen für neue Ideen und Feedback, um unsere lokale Community noch besser zu machen!

Lassen Sie uns Kontakt aufnehmen: Ich würde Sie gerne besser kennenlernen und Ihre Meinung dazu hören, was eine gute Veranstaltung ausmacht. Melden Sie sich einfach hier auf der Community-Plattform oder kontaktieren Sie mich auf Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcobuescher/.

Auf Wiedersehen!