Melbourne Discussions
Be part of the SAP Melbourne group by commenting on discussions and starting your own. Share your thoughts, connect with others, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Rules vs Decisions

pjcools
Active Contributor

Hi Everyone

I wrote a blog recently showcasing and comparing the older Business Rules service versus the new Decisions functionality that is part of the SAP Build Process Automation service. Here it is here. Personally, Business Rules was one of my favourite services and I use it is in most solution architectures that I put forward when compiling SAP BTP cloud solutions to customers. It allows for the ultimate flexibility in applications by decoupling the business logic from the application code base. Decisions pretty much offers the same functionality but has a better User experience. 

Are you a user of Business Rules?
Have you started using the new Decisions functionality?

If so - please join in the conversation - would love to hear  your views and your experiences of using both services. 

Thanks

Phil

2 REPLIES 2

former_member14866
Discoverer

I feel SAP should implement a way to maintain the rules outside the decision tables like from a Fiori tile .Thanks for the blog very useful with articulated limitaions!

0 Kudos

That is coming in the roadmap. There will be a tile called Decisions and users can directly maintain them there.