Milwaukee Blog Posts
Share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, provide updates on local news and events, and learn from others via blogs posts in the Milwaukee group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Narasimha
Active Contributor

Photo.jpg

I'm an SAP Solution Architect with a unique blend of over 15 years of experience in IT and 15 years in the Oil & Gas sector, specializing in production and maintenance. Currently based in Wisconsin, USA, I work for one of the world's top four consulting firms. I've successfully led nine end-to-end SAP transformations across the globe, serving as the linchpin between businesses and technology. I'm a passionate advocate for continuous learning and enjoy staying up-to-date with the latest in SAP.

I've been honored with prestigious awards such as the SAP  Champion Award 2023, Globee Best IT Blogger Award 2023, and was named among the Most Admired Global Indians 2023 by Passion Vista Magazine. On blogs.sap.com, I hold the status of a Master Blogger with over 60 blogs published.

Outside of work, I'm passionate about contributing to the SAP community. I have published six international papers on solving business challenges through technology and regularly speak at SAP Inside Track events.I am also an active organizer and participant in SAP Inside Track events in the Midwest, contributing to the SAP community's growth and knowledge sharing. In fact, I will be sharing insights on Manufacturing Fiori apps at the upcoming SAP Inside Track event in Brookfield on September 17th.

You can also view my interview  on  Switching  Career to SAP  in the middle of your current business role   on sap community