New York Blog Posts
Welcome to the New York Blog Posts! Stay up-to-date with the latest insights, trends, and expert opinions in the world of SAP in the Big Apple. Discover events and industry news to enhance your SAP knowledge and stay ahead in NYC's dynamic SAP community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smarchesini
Active Contributor

Welcome to the New York Community Group! 🎉

Here, we aim to foster a vibrant and enjoyable community centered around sharing SAP-related experiences and more. Let's build something concrete together!

I'm Sebastiano, and I've been living in the US since 2022. Recently, I moved to New York. I decided to create this group to establish connections, exchange information, knowledge, and organize events in the Big Apple.

I am new here and I am excited to meet new people who are enthusiastic about technology, just like me. If you'd like, please, if you want, share:

• Which district are you currently residing in, or when are you planning to visit New York? 🗽
  • What is your favorite SAP module or technology? 🖥
  • Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they? 🎨🎮

Let's come together to meet up or simply share our experiences. 😊

Yours sincerely, Your group curator... and please use “Comment” or "Post Your Comment" buttons below this blog post – thank you.

5 Comments
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@smarchesini happy to be here! Welcome to NYC -- this is a fantastic place for community members to meet/greet/engage/learn...Thank you!

S_tebani
Discoverer

Hello, I am new here in New York, and I have been here for just one month. My name is Saddam, and my area of expertise is master data management. I would be delighted to meet and share experiences and learn more together.

smarchesini
Active Contributor

Hey @S_tebani if you want I'm happy to meet you 🙂
Welcome to the New York community !

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

What an exciting addition to our local groups! 

rajeshazmeera
Participant

Glad to be here. This is a fantastic place for community members to meet, greet, engage and learn...Thank you!

Labels in this area