Newtown Square Discussions
Chat with SAP experts in the Newtown Square area! Comment on discussions or start your own to share your thoughts and connect with others close to Philly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How You Spent Your Summer Vacation...

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, NSQ friends! Long time, no talk!

With August just a day away, I got to wondering: How have our group members been spending their summertime so far?

If you've gone on vacation, please tell us about it in the comments. (Bonus points for pictures!) Or if you have a vacation coming up, let us know what you have planned. 

Too busy for a summer vacation this year? Then tell us about your dream spot. If you could get away, where would you go? What's your happy place?

To kick things off: My family and I usually get away to Ocean City (Maryland...sorry, New Jersey), a place I've been visiting regularly for more than 30 years. And no trip there is complete without at least one ride through my favorite haunted house...

hh.jpg

How about you? I look forward to reading about your ideal vacation...or maybe hearing about it in person, because once the summer vacations start winding down, we'll be planning another Stammtisch very soon.

For now, I hope you're enjoying your summer!

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!
12 REPLIES 12

MaryOdabash
Advisor
Advisor

Had a great time hiking in Acadia National Park, in Maine. Happy to share my itinerary if anyone else is planning a trip. Hopefully I can meet up with y'all at the next gathering.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not planning a visit, but if you have any pictures, I'd love to see them.

Will make sure you know all about the next get-together!

--Jerry

Enjoy the photos below 🙂

MaryOdabash
Advisor
Advisor

View from Beech MountainView from Beech MountainView from Cadillac MountainView from Cadillac MountainView from Cadillac MountainView from Cadillac MountainAlong the Sand Beach to Cove Point TrailAlong the Sand Beach to Cove Point TrailThe BubblesThe Bubbles

0 Kudos

@MaryOdabash  fabulous!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

0 Kudos

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing!

--Jerry

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

A long weekend also to Maine and New Hampshire to visit my eldest and hit the bike parks.

IMG_0764.jpegIMG_0749.jpegIMG_0736.jpegIMG_0685.jpeg

0 Kudos

@johna69 very cool!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

0 Kudos

Looks like a great time, John. Thanks for sharing!

--Jerry

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

It is great to 'talk vacations.' I spent time relaxing and participating in fun activities in the Florida Keys. The food was amazing too.🐟🌴🐬Let's continue to reminisce at a Stammtisch soon!Florida keys vacation 2023.jpgFlorida keys vacation 20233.jpgFlorida keys vacation 20232.jpg

hashirshabbir
Explorer

Thanks for suggestions. Btw I am going to summerfest 2024 lineup this year for vacations. 

@hashirshabbir great that you are already talking about your summer plans! What is summerfest? It sounds like fun!