Newtown Square Discussions
Chat with SAP experts in the Newtown Square area! Comment on discussions or start your own to share your thoughts and connect with others close to Philly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's fall, ya'll (share your fall foliage pictures too!!)

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi NSQ peeps!!

Fall has always been my favorite season. I thought that it would be fun to start a discussion -- anything goes! The more the merrier!

What is? (copy and paste above + add other trivia!!!)

• ...your favorite fall activity
  • ...your favorite fall treat
  • ...your favorite place to visit in the fall

Share your pictures too! Invite your NSQ friends to join the GROUP too!!

We would like to have another NSQ Stammtisch! If you have a place in mind or a day of the week, please chime in or start a new discussion!! Happy FALL ya'll 🍁🍁🍂

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

2 REPLIES 2

RichDBlumberg
Participant

Stephanie... Thx for starting this discussion... A thought provoking post.... Here's a few responses...
...your favorite fall activity
   - Bike riding, taking advantage of planting around the yard, outdoor clean-ups at historic sites! 
...your favorite fall treat
   - Orchard apples - highly recommend everyone comparing an orchard apple to a grocery apple!
...your favorite place to visit in the fall
   - Well...my wife and I are visiting Scottsdale, Arizona in early November to see our daughter...so that will be my favorite place!

As for a NSQ Stammtisch! A Tuesday or Thursday starting at 5:15 PM at Firepoint Grill (West Chester Pike) works well...they have an outdoor areas under cover...nice atmosphere! Another idea is to have a meet up at 1:00 or 1:30 PM at the Brew Cafe on the NSQ campus... That would be a great opportunitiy to bring colleagues (SAP, Customers, Partners, Next-Gen) to the beautiful office...

Either choice would be a fun time!

@RichDBlumberg it all sounds like a lot of fun! Would you want to start a discussion to meet at the brew pub. That would be really convenient!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----