Open Source Discussions
Join open source discussions to collaborate with developers, share insights, and stay informed about cutting-edge technologies and community initiatives.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Kernel

bill_haropolous
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just upgraded my SAP Kernel to 7.85 on EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0. I did a disp+work and received the following error. Has anyone see this before?

./disp+work: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./disp+work)

./disp+work: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./disp+work)

./disp+work: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /usr/sap/SBN/SYS/exe/run/libstdc++.so.6)

./disp+work: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.18' not found (required by /usr/sap/SBN/SYS/exe/run/libstdc++.so.6)

./disp+work: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.16' not found (required by /usr/sap/SBN/SYS/exe/run/libstdc++.so.6)

./disp+work: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by /usr/sap/SBN/SYS/exe/run/libstdc++.so.6)

Thank you,

Will

1 REPLY 1

amontella96
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi bill.haropolous

I didn't see that before but it looks a compatibility problem.

But the most important answer is Kernel 785 is NOT downward compatible to kernel 740, 741, 742, 745, 749 and 753, and respectively SAP NetWeaver 7.4, 7.5, 7.51 and 7.52. as per 3148278

I recommend you switch back to previous kernel or a compatible one

I guess this is answered?

cheers!A