Product Lifecycle Management Blogs by SAP
Dive into product lifecycle management news, learn about digitalizing PLM for the digital supply chain, and stay informed with product updates from SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nadine_mildenberger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
As one of the event organizers for our annual customer and partner SAP EHS & product Compliance Info Days, in this blog post I would like to let you know about this year's event.

I know your calendars fill up very quickly so I would like to share the save-the-date with you at an early stage so that you don't miss this interesting and informative solution event.

In 2022 we had over 900 registrations, showing a great interest in the topics covered. There wasn't only presentations from customers and SAP experts, various slots allowed for interactive discussions and question & answer sessions.

Feel free to click on the picture below or the Event Webpage Link to register. The webpage will be updated once the agenda is available.

Save-the-date_infodays_2023

I look forward to greeting you at the event. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please post them here or send an email to product.compliance@sap.com.