Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHSM, number range per year for incidents

agmogena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear team:

I'm working with EHSM. Currently I'm trying to find how to set the number range for incident management so each year has a different range number starting with the year number. Lets say for example, for year 2023, 2023000001 to 2023999999.

2024, 2024000001 to 2024999999 and so on.

I assume some developing will be necessary but I don't know if I have to set different ranges on the EHHSSINCID and where to assign those range codes. The only one it seems to work is IE and I don't know where to assign it.

Thanks in advance.

Alvaro González-Mogena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agmogena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Neeraj for your answer, I've tried the object EHHSSPIID as you said and indeed you can mark the flag for setting the option to-Year, but for object EHHSSINCID for which I'm trying to set the range numbers, the flag option it is shaded and I don't know how to unshade itor if it is possible to do it.

Regards

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello agmogena,

Please refer below SAP link. If you activate "To Year" flag in object EHHSSPID then you can maintain year wise number range. Screenshot already placed in below link. Please try and check.

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Mantaining+Number+Range+Intervals+for+EHSM

Regards,

Neeraj Jain