Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOPF Custom Node - Field Control Not working

Utrivedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have added a custom node under EHHSS_INCIDENT business object. The fields from Custom node need to be dynamic on FPM Layer. So, Field Control configuration has been created based on the Incident Group.

However, this configuration is not even triggered. During the debug, I could see when it fetched the list of Field Control properties, it's in the list; but do not see this Z class being triggered. Anything we are missing here?

Regards,

Udit

View Entire Topic
michaelf_
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Udit,

when creating a custom node in BOPF for the EHHSS_INCIDENT object (or any other EHS-object), you have to make sure that you add the determination SET_PROPERTIES to this custom node. This determination uses a generic class to read the applicable field control profiles from the customizing. The details (class, timepoints, triggers, etc.) on this determination can be found in any other node in the incident object (e. g. BASIC_INFO_ALL).

In BOBX (or the tool you're using to add the custom node), you can right-click on the node, choose Create, then Determination.

With kind regards,

Michael

Utrivedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello michaelf. ,

Thank you for your comment. I just added the SET_PROPERTIES determination, and the determination is being triggered now. However, its only being triggered called for the first time when the node fields are loaded. It's not being called on any event changes or even when we switch tabs.

Also, there are 2 checkboxes which got checked automatically, and I can't uncheck them even in edit mode(Guided Procedures). What are they? Attached for your reference.

Regards,

Udit