Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Function list for SAP EHSM

phaneendra_k
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Team

Can you please provide list of Business Function Sets which are needs to be activated(T CODE - SFW5) for SAP EHSM.

• Incident Management
  • Audit Management
  • Occupational Health
  • Risk Assessment

Regards

Phaneendra

View Entire Topic
michaelf_
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Phaneendra,

the answer to your question is based on the release you are looking for. The term "EHSM" is used for various modules and/or releases.

For my answers, I am assuming that you are using either the Component Extension for SAP EHS Management add-on or EHS in S/4HANA. I'm not going to cover EH&S Classic regarding Industrial Hygiene and Safety here.

From an explanation point of view, I'm referring to the modules/solutions as follows:

If you are running on ECC (e. g. ERP 6.0, EhP 8), you need to be aware about the following:

• EHS Incident Management (EHS-MGM-INC) is part of the Component Extension for SAP EHS Management add-on component (EHSM) which must be installed separately. There are no business functions related to that add-on.
  • Audit Management (CA-AUD) is part of the ERP 6.0. No business functions associated.
  • Occupational Health (EHS-HEA) is part of the EH&S Classic. Hence, the business function is OPS_EHS_CI_1,
  • EHS Risk Assessment (EHS-MGM-RAS) is part of the Component Extension for SAP EHS Management add-on component (EHSM) which must be installed separately. There are no business functions related to that add-on.

If you are running on S/4HANA (e. g. S/4HANA 2021), you need to be aware about the following:

• EHS Incident Management (EHS-SUS-IM) is part of the S4CORE component. No separate installation of an addon is required.
  • EHS Audit Management (CA-AUD) is part of S4CORE as well. No business functions associated.
  • Occupational Health (EHS-SUS-OH) is an add-on component (EHSOHS4). There are no business functions related to that add-on.
  • EHS Risk Assessment/Health and Safety Management (EHS-SUS-HS) is part of the S4CORE component. No separate installation of an addon is required.

For any of the modules, customizing, service activation, master data, etc. will be required to work.

With kind regards,

Michael

phaneendra_k
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael.

Thanks for your Reply ..

We are working on S/4HANA2021

Regards,

Phaneendra