cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Extension EHSM: Query Chemical Product inventory - HTTP Error 404 - Not found

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am setting up a the Add-on Component Extension EHS Management on ECC.

If I open the Chemical Product inventory I get the HTTP Error 404 - Not found.

screenshot-2023-11-09-113417.png

screenshot-2023-11-09-113439.png

I have activated the Services in SICF: EHFND*, EHHSS*, EHENV*, POWL, IBO_WDA_INBOX, WDR_CHIP_BASE.

Please support in identifying missing configurations.

Thank you in advance.

Best

Hoang

View Entire Topic
michaelf_
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Hoang,

the "Chemical Product Inventory" in the Component Extension for SAP EHS Management is a BW Query. Therefore, a separate BW System is required which first extracts, transforms, and loads data from the EHSM system and then shows these in its reports.

The BW Queries for the "Chemical Product Inventory" are:

• 0EHH_MP26_Q0001 - by Hazardous Ingredients
  • 0EHH_MP26_Q0002 - by GHS Classification
  • 0EHH_MP26_Q0003 - by Classification acc. to 67/548/EEC
  • 0EHH_MP26_Q0004 - by Materials

You can find the names of the BW Queries in the transaction LPD_CUST (see Role: EHHSS, Instance: REPORTS_*) . There are several other BW Queries available for EHSM, such as Incident Statistics and Risk Overview.

With kind regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

thank you for the reply. As an ECC 6.0 system comes with built-in BW, do you recommend using BW and ECC on the same System SID? BW and ECC (from which EHSM will be accessed) would be on different clients on the same SID.

Or does it have to be a seperate BW-System?

Thank you and best wishes,

Hoang

michaelf_
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Hoang,

I can't give you a recommendation regarding the setup of the BW system. It's possible to run the Component Extension for SAP EHS Management (EHSM) on one client while BW runs on a different client.

With kind regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael, many thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

as the component extention also allows file-based reporting, can data of chemicals be outputted in a file?

https://help.sap.com/docs/EHSM/c2db47abe44e4aa7ab1be93e4c20ae18/c5c4bcb0dbfd47eb937604794bf5a314.htm...

Thanks

michaelf_
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Hoang,

yes, the chemical data can also be output as a file. The data which is output in this case has to be specified in customizing (SPRO: SAP EHS Management -> Foundation for EHS Management -> File-based Reporting). You can also copy/adjust the necessary settings from client 000.

As far as I can see, there is one so-called export profile which is Chemical Overview (technical name: FND_CHM_OVERVIEW). It contains the approved locations/methods of use, the GHS Classification, Hazardous Ingredients (Listed Substances), and the assigned Materials.

The beauty of the export profiles is that further data can be added to the export quite easily using the customizing only (no development effort).

With kind regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

how can I access and trigger the export of a file according to the export profile?

Can it be accessed in NWBC?

Best wishes

Hoang