Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS flash point values

surajhny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I need to create a report where I need to find substances having flash point below certain values and classify them under certain category.

I'm not able to find in which tables Flash point values are stored ..Is it AUSP? I tried searching in it as well but couldn't find it

Can you please let me know in which backend table can I find a the Flash point for a substance stored ?

Thanks in Advance

View Entire Topic
vijay_hariharan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suraj,

Short Answer - Data is in AUSP

Elaboration:
There are two ways to access EHS Flash Point values technically. You may use the BAPI_BUS1077_GETDETAIL if you have already used this OR go to the tables in the ESTVH(with ESTCAT = 'SAP_EHS_1014_009' - Flash point VAT) -> ESTVA(with ESTVH-RECN = ESTVA-RECNTVH) -> AUSP(with OBJECT = CONCATENATION of ESTVA-RECN & ESTVA-ACTN AND ATINN = 'SAP_EHS_1014_009_VALUE')

The only challenge i see here is there might be just too many records. Hopefully the list of Substances you have in your system is not too high. Performance might be something to consider. Other Filter additions are going to help if you have any like Specification types(assuming this is mostly REAL_SUB) in which case you can add ESTRH before ESTVH selection then use only the relevant ESTRH-RECN to filter ESTVH-RECNROOT

Hope this helps

Regards,
Vijay

surajhny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you So much Vijay for the detailed explanation .. could you please suggest me some resources where I can get the understanding of the EHS concepts and backend tables? It would be very useful for me ..

Thanks in advance