cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRT details not getting copied from master routing.

harsh-ctrl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have set up tools for my DM system and all plugins and features are working fine. I wanted to eliminate the manual addition of PRT details on the routing level in the case of PRT details not being sent by ERP along with the order. I have enabled merge order-specific routing with master routing. In master routing I have the following setup-

harshctrl_0-1711955594216.png

Master routing PRT-
harshctrl_1-1711955611747.png
Additional routing PRT-
harshctrl_2-1711955633739.png

ISSUE: As we can see I have relaxed flow disabled and one each WI and DC attached to this master routing. When an order comes from ERP, these WI and DC get attached to it, but the PRT details are not getting carried over. 

How can I achieve this requirement of carrying over the PRT details to new orders coming from ERP that don't have the PRT? Any recommendations will be very valuable.

Thanks & Regards
Harsh.

View Entire Topic
ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Harsh,

As you can see here, PRT assignments in Master Routing are currently not copied over to order-specific routing during enrichment. You can evaluate using Automatic Triggers, Business Rules, to trigger a PPD on Order Creation and evaluate if you can assign PRTs.

Hope it helps,
Manoel

harsh-ctrl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manoel,

I went through the help doc. Indeed my scenario of directly copying from master routing to order-specific is not possible. I am looking at another option of getting PRT details from ERP itself along with the order but I'm facing an issue there as well. I have asked in detail on a comm post here. Please have a look at it.

Thanks and Regards,
Harsh.