Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECTR Integration to Catia

qq11
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, everyone!

I have fully set up SAP ECTR, installed CATIA V5R29 (P3 V5-6R2019 SP6)1.png, installed SAP ECTR to interface CATIA, but I don't have SAP ECTR control panel.

And wheh i want to launch CATIA from SAP ECTR i have error (below)скриншот-030322-161917.png

Could you tell me what's wrong?

image.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Username70565
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Then we are at the end of the support we can offer here. My last advice is to check, if you have configured the right file, meaning that you have to pay attention, not to customize the file in the installation directory. By default the customizing directory is in %LOCALAPPDATA%\SAP\...

If this still does not work, I strongly recommend to get in contact with SAP Support as there must be something else wrong.

Username70565
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

this message means, that CATIAV5 is running multiple times. The SAP ECTR interface to CATIAV5 only works if and only if a single instance of CATIAV5 is running at any time.

Please make sure, that you are only running a single instance of CATIAV5 at any time when working with the SAP ECTR interface to CATIAV5.

Furthermore I recommend changing the language of your integration according to the customizing documentation.

Regards

M. David

ruslan_lyzunov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, Mike!

Now it is Ok, but ...

I have "SAP ECTR Interface to Catia 1.1.16.0", I have fully set up SAP ECTR, installed CATIA V5R29 (P3 V5-6R2019 SP6),

Everything seems to be working, but when I open Catia, I don’t see an additional SAP ECTR panel appearing as in the screenshot, can you tell me what the problem is?

Username70565
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please make sure, that your start_application_cat.xml looks similar to the one provided with the installation and alter it according to your needs. You will find further details about customizing the start_application_cat.xmk in the Installation and Setup.pdf provided with the installation as well as the customizing.pdf.

ruslan_lyzunov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have file start-application-cat.xml and i did it as in customizing.pdf. but it did not help me,