cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business card

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

1.If the Folks having 250 Points and above ,having star* mark right to the business card.

But Few Folks not having star * mark ,even though they crossed 500........., 10000......... points

What may be the reason?

Thank u

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because you have not confirmed yet that you have read the SCN Rules of Engagement (a.k.a. the forum rules).

After reading the rules you will need to answer two exam question:

First question is: What is the SCN rules' policy on providing only links as answers to basic questions?

Second question is: Spot at least 5 differences between the forum rules and this thread -->

... then you get your star.

Good luck!

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

So where i need to answer for these two questions

Any Links,

since i already read the Rules

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement

and where can i attach the files in SDN for the proper answers

Thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can answer the questions here in this thread. It's OK like that.

SCN scans the posts for the answers...

Cheers,

Julius

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

since i already read the Rules

No, you didn't.

"Please also avoid 'txt spk'. Many people are not native English speakers and using abbreviated slang makes it more difficult to understand. Apart from that, it is also unprofessional"

thank u

This is a discussion forum not a "search the web for answers for me" forum. Meaning your answers should be based on your own experience. While a link to documentation is acceptable as an extention to a well formated answer providing multiple links with no content is consider link-farming and is not allowed.

Also very important is that when posting you not only represent yourself but you also represent your employer (as you decided to populate that info in your Business Card) so the usage of basic Netiquette is a must.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nvnkmr12,

Last time I implicitly suggested in u201CEnterprise Data Warehousingu201D forum, try not to use abbreviations. Apparently they think I asked them to do a favour for me. No ! I donu2019t need any favour from you guys. Itu2019s good for you, not for me.

Regards.