cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a dream : New Year SAP Hopes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Next Year,

I hope that when I download a PDF file from service.sap.com, it wil not be called aefbcedf51dc6aEN.pdf.

I hope that When I download a support package from service.sap.com, the file name will have a meaningful name.

I hope that I will not spend days to find out where to download a specific support package.

I hope that I will use J2EE log files whose Lines length will fit my screen size.

I hope that I will get meaningfull Java Error messages.

I hope that I will find in the installation guides the DVD numbers to download.

I hope that I will not have to upgrade or patch SOLMAN each time I have to use it.

I hope that I will not discover that when I upgrade SRM, my company has to redo all the specific changes.

I hope that I will not discover that applying an ECC6 EHP is in fact a hidden release upgrade.

I hope that The Netweaver Java stack will start as fast as the Netweaver Abap stack.

I hope that service.sap.com will not ask me to send my client certificate, 30 times per session.

I hope that service.sap.com will be stable and fast.

I hope that SDN forums will not crash.

I hope that Microsoft Office patches will not destroy SAP BEX each time.

I hope that there will be no more dual stack based SAP products.

I hope that SAP developpers will make their choice between Abap or JAva Webdynpro.

I hope that the SAP Software products TCO will stop to increase.

I hope that SAP developpers will finally understand ergonomy from an end user point of view.

I hope that non Unicode ECC6 will be able to display the Euro Symbol.

I hope that there will be a real SAP ESS installation guide.

I hope that I will not need to use 3 or 4 different UI technologies to administrate PI.

I hope that SDN users will do their own research before asking basic questions already answered many times.

I hope that All European SAP jobs will not be offshored.

I hope that SAP support will not bounce my message with the note I just told them is not applicable in my system.

And finally...

I hope that I will still enjoy my job as a SAP admin as I did this year !

(even if I like to rant...)

Happy New Year to all (for the same !)

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Adding one more wish;

SAP will give limited(display) access to search customer messages on service market place for all customers(search messages)

Regards

Nick Loy

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope that we will not see any more [interview questions|; on SDN or at least others will finally understand that they're doing all the SAP community great disservice by answering to those questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One More:

I hope SAP follows same Certification Procedure through out the world and makes procedures in India same as other nations.

Vishwa.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope all of these will come true!

Re_ward beer if helpful.

Regards

Jan