Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My s-user id not linked

muthuvelu
0 Kudos

Hi team

I could not login with my S-User id -

S0021986777

It is only taking the P-ID but it never provides me with an option to use the S-user id. I tried reset password option with suser id, but I never received the email.

Can you reset and provide me with a initial password for my s-user id -

S0021986777

thank you so much!

Senthil Muthuvelu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cristinagg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I might be wrong but I think you may be using a training S-User. Is it your user coming from a Learning Hub or Certification Hub Subscription? If so, I am afraid that they are merely training accounts and are not validated S-user accounts. These training accounts can only be used on certain SAP training websites, they are not valid for SAP launchpad, SAP JAM, community, etc.

It is sad, I know, but those are the rules of SAP. If you want a proper S-User account you would need to request that to a Licenced SAP customer or a partner if you are working for any of those.

I think this post might be helpful for you, it explains how S-Users work.

Kind regards,

Cristina Gil Gallo

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what you explained, there is no need to reset the password for your S-user.

Your problem is related to SSO (single sign on).

Option 1: use incognito mode in Google Chrome or private browsing in Firefox.

Option 2: In Google Chrome you can use separate identities in separate windows if you use People functionality.

Option 3: With Firefox you can use multi-account containers add-on, which will allow you to use simultaneously in the same window both your S-user ID and P-user Id

Option 4: you can clear all browser data, including saved passwords and then try to log in.

Also, if you try to access the support portal, you should see a screen which looks similar to this one:

Press the Change link and then you can enter the S-user ID and the password.

If you have forgotten your S-user password - when you try to access the Support Portal and enter your S-user ID, there is a link named Forgot Password. Use it and follow the instructions.