cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Missions missing in Reputation section

RobertJancich
Participant

Hello, I hope I did not oversee this topic existing somewhere else. I would like to understand, if missions that i see available under reputation section, are simply not the complete list, or it is supposed to be complete list and there is some bug. Because i would expect some of those like "For fun" etc., should be displayed. Maybe someone is not eligible, if they just joined and need to get first Hello and Tours, but maybe it should be also optional to decide which I want to display. it is anyway showing a progress on that mission, which is cool. Or maybe that is the reason, the thing that progress view is not "implemented" or applicable for all mission types, just like "missions for fun" etc?

View Entire Topic
former_member30
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,
Thank you very much for your very good question.
In the community we differentiate between automated and manual missions. Automated missions are an integral part of our gamification program and have no expiry date, so to speak, which means that they are always running and can always be reached.
"Just for Fun" missions are manual missions that can only be reached for a certain period of time and are intended to serve as a surprise. Therefore you cannot see the mission progress.
Please reach out directly to me or to moderators@sap.com if you have any further questions or if something is still unclear.
Best regards,
Julia
SAP Community Moderator