cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing with SAP Integration Suite - Where is the script collection for download?

LuisBecker1
Explorer

In the section "Handling of Errors" (https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/developing-with-sap-integration-suite/handling-of-errors), it looks like there is a mistake.

Task 1 mentions : "You have previously downloaded a zip file named "provided_integration_content" containing a script collection in the lesson "1.3 Set Up your Environment". The script you will use to log errors is part of this collection and has to be added to the CI package you are working with. For the required steps to obtain this file see exercise Generate and Consume Integration Advisor Artifacts. "

There's no mention to download script with the provided integration content anywhere previously in the course. I tried to find everywhere in the Integration Suite but didn't succeed. Was this material adapted from other course and the reference is incorrect? It would be good to review the content and have more clear instructions. Maybe  @eheilmann  might be able to help? SAP Integration Suite 

Thank you

Luis Becker

View Entire Topic
markushaug
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Former Member,

We have already addressed this issue and are currently working on making all these code snippets and exercise files available on the platform. I can't give you an exact date, but it will be available soon.

For now, I can only refer to the posts of my colleague @jannes_schofeld :

https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-btp-learning/code-snippets-for-the-quot-developing-with-sap-...

LuisBecker1
Explorer

Hi Markus

Thanks for the reply. I think there's a small misundersting as the blog is related to "Developing with SAP Extension Suite" and I was referring to "
Developing with SAP Integration Suite". 

Anyway, I hope the Integration Suite on SAP Learning website will also be reviewed and corrected, so we can all finish the course and get the certification.

Thanks

Luis

Sean
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @markushaug

I'm encountering the same issue as well. I could not locate where is the file "provided_integration_content.zip" mentioned in the exercise for Handling Error. As I understand, it was mentioned as a pre-requisite. Please advice where we could get the file. Thanks. 

Regards,
Sean