cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP AppGyver in US east region

DayaG
Explorer

SAP AppGyver seems to available only in AWS Europe region and not in US East.  If we have US region subaccount, to use SAP AppGyver should we have to create another subaccount with Europe region? Or is there a neartime future plan to have all the services available in both (if not all) regions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

akseliv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

There are no near-term plans for other regions, currently an EU10 subaccount is needed to access SAP AppGyver.
This of course only affects the application composition environment. The final app builds (iOS, Android, web bundle) can be deployed and used in any environment.

marcfbe
Participant
I'm not going to mix AWS into my Azure landscape, neither do I want latency across the Atlantic. #disappointing
akseliv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
We’re committed to making our development tools accessible to all of our customers across the globe, and on the landscapes they use. Thank you for your feedback. In the meantime, please stay tuned for more and check-out our roadmap here https://roadmaps.sap.com/board?range=FIRST-LAST&PRODUCT=73554900100800003801#Q3%202021
marcfbe
Participant
0 Kudos
#greatnews can’t wait to try it
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos
@marcfbe please be sure to share your experience. Best of luck!

Answers (0)