SAP Builders Blog Posts
Learn from peers about their low-code journey and write your own blog posts to share your thoughts and experiences as you become an SAP Builder.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rachael_akalusi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

4ux5xeml.png

This blog series highlights success stories from our SAP Builders community. Do you have a project you’d like us to feature? Reach out to us or comment on this post.

Meet Erick Gomez, an SAP Builder from Mexico. Erick is passionate about low-code, and is inspired to share his experience with SAP Build in businesses in Latin America.

“Using low-code, we can work together at a lower cost” - Erick Gomez.

Hear more from Erick and how businesses in Latin America are using SAP Build:

Found this video useful or would like to be featured in our series? Reach out to us or comment below. 👇 

1 Comment
erickgomez-tech
Participant

Hi @rachael_akalusi 🤗

I share some details from my life that give more context to my level of happiness and gratitude with SAP Build.

I have been studying and working with Information Technologies for over 30 years. At almost 50 years old, I have been thinking about what else I can learn to restart my professional career.

Learning, testing, and prototyping with SAP Build, for several years, has become my favorite activity, I teach and share everything I learn through Live.

Being able to make Apps and automation, and integrate them into SAP Build Work Zone, all simple and fast, is an experience that perhaps professional Developers can understand more easily.

SAP Build is the best, and I am happy to invest my time and talent in these topics, thank you very much for the interview and the reference to me, I hope to continue being a fan and collaborator of SAP Business Technology, SAP Build, SAP Business One and very coming soon to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition.

Kind regards,

Erick Gómez