SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Preview On Device in Community: No QR Code?! (CLASS TONIGHT :P)

David_Gerding
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

After signing in to my Buildapps Community account to review any updates, I discovered I can't find the right way to preview in the mobile app.

The mobile app seems to only want to use a QR code to connect to the community-based project preview BUT my preview doesn't seem to have QR code any more. Only the pin, which I think is for the 'full' version?

Help! I use BuildApps Community as my primary low code application dev tool for a graduate course. Love the tool! 🙂

Thanks,
Dave Gerding

3 REPLIES 3

J-Luc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Simply change the tool on your mobile to SAP Build App... Unfortunately the CATASTROPHE is that you have to constantly reconnect, the session only lasts a few minutes, it's no longer possible to leave with your app to do a demo.

David_Gerding
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply. What I see in browser is below. On the app, when opened, I am only given two main options, as buttons, on a blue field: 

• SAP Build Apps (Create a login pin...)
  • SAP AppGyver and Community Edition (Scan QR Code)

But I don't have a code to scan. Or should I be doing something different on the the app side?

Thanks.

Dave

no_qr.png

0 Kudos

Nvm, did what you said. 🙂 Worked! thanks