SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace Updates not working

nicholas1959
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have 5 updates to the marketplace to perform - Delete record, Get record, Replace record, and Create record.

When I do the updates my external API calls to Xano fail.  Specifically, I rely on returning error codes from Xano to provide tailored alerts to my users.  (In Xano I use "Preconditions" with error messages that I return via the rawError message).

If I try creating a user that already exists, without the updates I get:

{"code":"serverError","status":404,"message":"JSON error response from server: {\"code\":\"ERROR_CODE_NOT_FOUND\",\"message\":\"already exists\",\"payload\":\"already exists\"}.","rawError":{"code":"ERROR_CODE_NOT_FOUND","message":"already exists","payload":"already exists"}}

But with the marketplace updates I only get: {"code":"requestFailed","status":404} which I cannot parse to get my "already exists" message.

Also, I actually only had 4 updates to make.  It says I have 5 updates to make.   After making all 4 updates it says I still have 1 to make.  When I try "Updating All", it shows I have no more updates to make, however, my login page gets wiped out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

marihirvi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for reporting this. There is a fix on the way to the login page reset issue. The update to the flow functions is about enhancing error messages for BTP Destinations, but seems that it does not work correctly for REST API integrations. You can keep working with the older version until we provide another fix. Apologies for the inconvenience!

0 Kudos

Thanks very much Marihirvi, looking forward to the updates. In the meantime I am happy to continue developing.

Nick

0 Kudos

Hello Marihirvi, I was just wondering what the timeline might be to fix the above issue. 

Thanks, Nick

0 Kudos

Well it seems that PUT works but POST and GET do not. POST gives me a 500 code "requestFailed"