SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated Android build error

Sololeveler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting the following android build error repeatedly.

Runtime Version: 4.9.201

SHOW ERROR MESSAGE

Queued at: 3/21/2024, 5:17:37 PM
Build ID: 21662

Runtime version: 4.9.201; AB version: 2.1.14COMMAND:
NODE_OPTIONS=--max-old-space-size=16000 npxrnv export -p android -s standalone_bundle -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.201 -r
FAILED with ERROR:
Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p android -s standalone_bundle -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.201 -r

Not sure what I should be checking to fix this, the app works fine if I preview it view the web app.

Please let me know if there is any other information I need to provide.

Thanks,

TT

3 REPLIES 3

Sololeveler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I should also note this is the Appgyver community Edition.

Thx

Sololeveler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

So per a comment in another thread, I cloned and rebuilt the app and it is now building without error, I will continue work with this cloned version.

I will consider this issue resolved.

Thanks,

TT.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback on how you resolved the issue. I tried to clone the app, just like you were successful, but I still get the same error.
Can you tell me if the clone you made was through backup and replace or if you recreated it page by page?