SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Apps - Community Edition: Cannot build APK since weeks

deking
Discoverer

Hi all,
the build process for Android is not working (see error below). Since about 2 months, if I'm not misaken. And there's no reaction by SAP whatsever to the complaints in the forum - not even an acknowledgement of the issue.
Can someone at SAP or in the community please confirm this or that way: Is the build process working for you?

I have to decide basically now, if I keep waiting or migrate my app to a different builder. Everyone here should understand how painful that can be. So help would be highly appreciated!

Runtime version: 4.9.218; 
AB version: 2.1.14
COMMAND: NODE_OPTIONS=--max-old-space-size=16000 npxrnv export -p android -s standalone -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.218 -r

FAILED with ERROR:
Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p android -s standalone -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.218 -r

2 REPLIES 2

Harry2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm having issues with the build service for weeks now, despite multiple attempts to reach out on here along with others i'm having no luck either. It seems they aren't dedicating any time or resources towards the community edition which is getting costly for my business too. I'm having trouble with the build service validating my IOS distribution certificate AND my keystore file despite refreshing them multiple times.

Curnew
Explorer
0 Kudos

Same here, I've been posting every week, for more than a month, that the android builds are failing.  

Only a reply from one person asking if it's "working now", to which I replied and have been ghosted ever since...

It seems quite pointless to build an app yet not be able to publish it.

Here is my error message as well:

Runtime version: 4.9.218; AB version: 2.1.14COMMAND:
NODE_OPTIONS=--max-old-space-size=16000 npxrnv export -p android -s standalone -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.218 -r
FAILED with ERROR:
Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p android -s standalone -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.218 -r