SAP CodeJam Blog Posts
Check out SAP CodeJam blog posts to get updates and learn from attendees, instructors, and experts. Share your own expertise with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Yes, someone did say “Roadshow”!  Attention SAP Developers!  Thomas Jung and I are hitting the road again this year for another SAP CodeJam Roadshow in Europe.  Last year, we drove about 1500km around Germany and the Netherlands, I don’t think we will be doing that again anytime soon.  This time the roadshow is a bit more spread out geographically, so it will be planes and trains for us this time.   We will have 5 stops on the roadshow from April 12th through April 22nd 2024.  Below is a listing of the SAP CodeJam events on the roadshow schedule

04/12/2024     Amsterdam, Netherlands    

04/15/2024     Bucharest, Romania           

04/17/2024     Leverkusen, Germany         

04/19/2024     Paris, France                       

04/22/2024     Madrid, Spain                     

I have a feeling these events will fill up fast, so if you want to join us for a day of coding awesomeness,  make sure to register to secure your seat.  I’d also like to take a second and thank our hosts for partnering with us on these events.  Thanks to PVH and Partners in Technology in Amsterdam,  IBM in Bucharest, Covestro in Leverkusen, VINCI Energies in Paris, and of course our own Antonio Maradiaga at SAP Espana in Madrid.

See you all somewhere in Europe on the roadshow!

RichHeilman_0-1709305024266.gif