SAP CodeJam Blog Posts
Check out SAP CodeJam blog posts to get updates and learn from attendees, instructors, and experts. Share your own expertise with the community.
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
ajmaradiaga
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

This week I had the opportunity to visit for the first time Zagreb, Croatia πŸ‡­πŸ‡· and run a couple of CodeJams there. On day 1, we did the SAP Integration Suite CodeJam and on day 2, we focused on the btp CLI and Core Service APIs CodeJam. This is the first time that these types of events have taken place in Zagreb and it was great to see the SAP BTP Community get together.

ajmaradiaga_0-1708151527529.jpeg

ajmaradiaga_1-1708151527244.jpeg

The events were kindly hosted by Morgan Solutions who booked for us a nice venue, @ Business Club 5 - Sky Office, where we could work and provided plenty of delicious food and drinks as well. Thanks to the team at Morgan Solutions (Stjepan MiličiΔ‡Dino ViΕ‘njiΔ‡Bojan BernikDarko Pavic), for all your efforts in organising the events :-).

ajmaradiaga_2-1708151580407.jpeg

ajmaradiaga_3-1708151580706.jpeg

ajmaradiaga_4-1708151580671.jpeg

ajmaradiaga_5-1708151580564.jpeg

Some of the attendees joined the events on both days. This makes me quite happy as they got enough value from the first day that they decided to return the second day :-). There was a great atmosphere on both days and I believe that attendees learned a lot and had a great time during the events. Something that is quite encouraging is that we also had some conversations around how they can host/organise future events, e.g. SAP CodeJams or even SAP TechEd/Devtoberfest watch parties.

ajmaradiaga_6-1708151601381.jpeg

ajmaradiaga_7-1708151601235.jpeg

ajmaradiaga_8-1708151601133.jpeg

Without a doubt, there is a bright future for the SAP Community in Zagreb. Thanks to everyone who attended the event, it was great meeting you there and I’m looking forward to seeing how it evolves and grows in the near future.

If you're interested in hosting a CodeJam, head on over to this blog post: So, You Want to Host a CodeJam! Everything you need to know!

First published on ajmaradiaga.com

1 Comment
Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

πŸ‘πŸΌ