SAP CodeJam Discussions
Visit the SAP CodeJam group to connect and collaborate with other CodeJam attendees, instructors, and experts. Join ongoing discussions and start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Codejam Request @Covestro (Leverkusen, Germany)

Purvang24
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We would like to host CodeJam Session at covestro's headquarters in Leverkusen, Germany. 

Location - Leverkusen

Requested Topics:

We are currently moving to S/4 HANA and would be best to have a code jam to update our knowledge to latest sap technologies like SAP BTP, SAP Build, Automation and AI related topics

Time frame if you have something in mind - some time around June/July/August 2024

• Contact details - purvang.gandhi@covestro.com

Feel free to connect and we can discuss on topics and time frame. 

Looking forward to the response. 

6 REPLIES 6

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Between the topics you listed - SAP BTP general and Build; do you have a preference?  We have different experts for those topics and the choice will impact planning.  We do not yet have a Business AI CodeJam. 

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas, Thanks for the prompt response, The first preference would be SAP BTP and second would be Build, may be there is already a list of topics for Code Jam, Can you please share it ? It shall help us for future 🙂

I can't commit immediately to doing a second CodeJam on a different date in the same location. I have to try to balance a set budget with many requests coming in from all over.  I can put the request in the backlog and we can if perhaps we could slot it in for the 1/2 half of the year depending upon how budgets and other events plan out.

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas, Thanks for the prompt response , I agree with your comment and i should have been careful before deciding the topic ( my bad 🤦‍♂). It would be helpful if it could be in backlog, probably we might be able to host it next year 😀

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

The list of topics are pinned at the top of this group.  But direct URL as well: devrel-tools-prod-scn-badges-srv.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/khoros/eventRegs/codejam-events

We also have an FAQ for hosting a CodeJam: So, You Want to Host a CodeJam! Everything you nee... - SAP Community

I'll pull in our BTP Cli CodeJam expert to discuss more details since that was the topic at the top of your list. 

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas, thanks a lot for details and links it was helpful, and apologies for delayed answer ( karnival time 🤠 ) , For BTP topic we are already in contact and checking for next steps, we were also interested to do it on topic of "ABAP Cloud & ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model" as well , can you please also indicate it to corresponding CodeJam expert for it ?