SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🇱🇹 Getting Started with Machine Learning using SAP HANA and Python (Vilnius, LT)

SAP CodeJam
SAP HANA ML CodeJam 240426 Vilnius.png

This SAP CodeJam event is on the topic of Getting Started with Machine Learning using SAP HANA and Python. You do not need to have any background in the topic, but a lot of curiosity!

You'll become acquainted with how embedded Machine Learning in SAP HANA can be used to build ML models. In working through this CodeJam you'll also become familiar with how the SAP Business Application Studio can be used to work with Jupyter notebooks.

This is a free in-person event and is planned for Friday, 26th of April 2024 in Vilnius, Lithuania from 10:00 to 17:00 EEST (UTC+3). The language of the event and the content will be in English. The instructor is a Developer Advocate Vitaliy Rudnytskiy.

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: https://github.com/SAP-samples/hana-ml-py-codejam/blob/main/prerequisites.md.

The event is being hosted by Justas Brazauskas from Accenture and Vladimirs Semikins from EPAM at 

EPAM office,  8th floor,
Šeimyniškių g. 19b,
Vilnius, Lithuania

Please reach out to @justbraz or @seVladimirs if you have any questions about the logistics.

Note that spaces are limited: we can only accommodate 30 attendees.

The event will be photographed, and we suggest that you inform organizers if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
EPAM Systems, Šeimyniškių gatvė, Vilnius, Vilnius City Municipality, Lithuania
13 Comments
cbsmerveguel
Explorer

Hi @Vitaliy-R , is there any possibility this CodeJam occurring in Germany soon ( I know you had some sessions already, I've missed them 😞 )? Best, Merve

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi @cbsmerveguel . In what part of Germany?

There are two events in Switzerland next month: https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-blogs-by-sap/lausanne-and-zurich-quot-getting-started-with-m...

Regards.

cbsmerveguel
Explorer

Hi @Vitaliy-R, thanks for your reply. I am located in Hamburg but can travel anywhere central in Germany. Switzerland can be a bit too far 🙂 Any plan for the upcoming months? 

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I did in Hamburg and in Duesseldorf last year. No other requests from Germany so far.

it is the community-hosted event in most of the cases: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam-blog-posts/so-you-want-to-host-a-codejam-everything-you-nee... although indeed it will be in SAP offices in Switzerland.

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

@cbsmerveguel We planned already another one in Germany -- in Mannheim on June 3: https://www.meetup.com/hana-developers-mannheim/events/300069725

Another one is planned in Berlin, but the date is not confirmed yet.

seVladimirs
Active Contributor

Nice!!! 

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Are you coming @seVladimirs ? 🙂 

seVladimirs
Active Contributor

I'm not completely certain yet, but I'll do my best

seVladimirs
Active Contributor

A few of us, including myself, will be traveling from Riga to Vilnius. We may arrive after 10:00, so we hope it's alright if we join a little later...

Artsem_Sidarenk
Newcomer

Hi. I take it that all places for this event have already run out, have they not?

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

We should have 25 seats, but 21 are confirmed so far, @Artsem_Sidarenk 

Artsem_Sidarenk
Newcomer

Hi @Vitaliy-R, is this the entire registration form for the event or am I missing something? It's just my first time participating in a SAP CodeJam event). 

Artsem_Sidarenk_0-1713179176153.png

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

That's it @Artsem_Sidarenk 

If you clicked on "Yes" then you have registered 🙂