SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ SAP Build: Create Apps and Processes Without Coding (Herne, Germany)

SAP CodeJam
thumbnail (5).png

NOTE: We have reached our maximum registration capacity. If you register at this point you will not be guaranteed a spot but will be put on the waiting list.

For those who could not sign up this time, please wait for the next announcement in this region, or consider hosting your own SAP Build CodeJam.

2023-12-24_18-40-33.png

This is an all new SAP CodeJam event for SAP Build (reworked in February 2024) and will give you a hands-on experience with SAP Build for building apps and business processes without coding (Low Code/No Code). 

You will get to know the environment by creating:

• A business app (SAP Build Apps).
  • A business process (SAP Build Process Automation).
  • We will also demo desktop automations and a business site in which you can embed the app (SAP Build Work Zone).

You will get to know the SAP Build lobby, where you access all your SAP Build artifacts, and get a deeper understanding of the following topics:

• SAP Build Apps
    • Connecting to an ABAP (ES5) and CAP service
    • Building UIs
    • Binding data
    • Navigation
    • Triggering processes from your app
    • Scanning barcodes and implementing other mobile capabilities
    • Filtering data
  • SAP Build Process Automation: 
    • Creating a process
    • Adding approvals
    • Implementing a rework scenario
    • Creating actions
    • Calling SAP backends (SAP S/4HANA Cloud and CAP services)
    • Updating data
    • Conditions and GoTo flows
    • Custom variables

This is anin-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Monday, February 21st, 2024 from 09:30 - 17:30 hours CET. The language of the event and the content will be English.

2023-12-24_18-40-33.png

Prerequisites

• Bring your own laptop with power adapter and have a supported Web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox installed on your laptop.
  • Complete these prerequisites BEFORE you come: Set Up Prerequisites for SAP Build CodeJam 

2023-12-24_18-40-33.png

Event Address: rku.it GmbH, Berliner Platz 9, Herne, Germany.

The instructors are SAP Developer Advocates @Ian_Thain and @Dan_Wroblewski.

The event is kindly being hosted by rku.it β€“ thank you! Please note that spaces are limited – we can only accommodate 30 attendees. If you want to attend, register by clicking the Yes button in the Will you be attending? section above to the right.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Berliner Platz 9, Herne, Germany
5 Comments
Ian_Thain
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Daniel and I can't wait to see you all... Travel booked πŸ›©οΈ 🧳 and ready to go πŸ’» πŸ“²

TimoNeff
Explorer

Hello @Ian_Thain please let me know if I will be allowed to participate! Many thanks, Timo

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Currently, you are on the waiting list, but I will check with the venue to see if there could be additional space, or let you know later this week if a space opens up. 

Thanks for reaching out and your interest, and even if you cannot join, we can arrange for additional events in the area.

Daniel

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn
TimoNeff
Explorer

Today my participation was confirmed and I am all set! Really looking forward to meeting you in person tomorrow. πŸ˜ŠReady.PNG