SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🇨🇭 SAP CodeJam ABAP Cloud (Bern, Switzerland)

SAP CodeJam

This SAP CodeJam event is on the topic of the ABAP Cloud Development Model in SAP S/4HANA 2022.  

We will give you an introduction about the ABAP Cloud Development in an SAP S/4HANA 2022 on-premise environment. The fundamental principle is that ABAP cloud-ready and ABAP classic code can coexist in the same system since the ABAP language version is defined on ABAP object level. This offers a gradual transition from the classic to the cloud extensibility model.

To understand the basic idea of ABAP Cloud Development you will learn how to:

- Use the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (RAP) to develop transactional Fiori applications

- Use public SAP APIs released by SAP to access SAP functionality and SAP data

- Use public SAP extension points released by SAP to extend SAP objects

- Use ADT (ABAP Development Tools) as your ABAP IDE

With the SAP S/4HANA 2022 release the same extensibility model can now be used in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition, and SAP S/4HANA.

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Friday 31 March 2023 in Bern, Switzerland from 13:00 - 18:00 CET. The language of the event and the content will be English. 

Address:

Post Schweiz AG

RES Wank4 1.08 Konferenz, Meetingroom

Wankdorfallee 4

3030 Bern

The instructor is Ingo Braeuninger

The event is kindly being hosted by Post Schweiz AG, thank you! Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 25 attendees. 

Please find the prerequisites for this event here.

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
3 Comments
HFumey
Explorer

So, this morning I am trying to setup BTP environement. At "creating service instances" I get a "failed" box. The tip to create manually also does not work. There I get "Service broke error". 
Is anybody else experiencing this issue?
See you guys soon.

florgodi
Explorer

Same issue

florgodi_0-1680252068962.png

FlorinEne
Explorer

Konntent ihr das lösen? Das gleiche Problem habe ich auch..